Friday, May 9, 2008

Fresh Start

I decided (with some encouragement from Laury) that it was time to start blogging again. I never did get very far last time I started. :b

By God's grace, I've finished three of the four classes I took in residence at my university this past semester. For the fourth, I was able to get Incomplete status, meaning I kept attending class and did some of the work during the semester, and I have some time after the semester to finish the rest of the work. I'm still in my university town, taking a course offered during the first summer session. It's a counseling course, and I'm pleased to be able to take it. It's also the last course (besides the Incomplete) needed for my degree (it's a phsychology elective). It's totally amazing to me that I'm so close. This has been a long time coming. And I have to say, it's been possible only by the grace of God. I shared in church a couple weeks ago that I returned to school this semester not knowing if I would have the strength to stay. I did not have that strength. However, God provided it. It was totally of Him. Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

Laury said...

I am so very proud of you, Janelle!
Love you loads!
Laury

purple_kangaroo said...

Hooray! I just added you to my blogroll.