Thursday, September 11, 2008

We will never forget

Seven years ago, our nation was attacked on our own soil. I'd like to take a moment to remember the fallen from our civilians. To remember the first responders, also civilians. To honor the fallen, and the scarred. To grieve with and pray for the families. To renew our vow: we will never forget.

We will not forget what happened. We will not forget that the attack was from an enemy characterized by hate without honor. We will not forget. We will not forget the bravery. We will not forget the unity and resolve that brought us to face our new future together. We will not forget the fallen. We will not forget to be watchful, to be on guard. We will pray for our leaders. We will not forget.

Come and watch with me. We are not afraid. We will never forget.

1 comment:

Sparrow said...

I will never forget.



(I just tagged you with a game, too. Check out the 8 random things on my blog)